Nov 8, 2022
“Politeness costs nothing and gains everything.” - Lady
Jason A. Duprat, MBA, CRNA, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of
the Healthcare Boss
Academy podcast, talks about the most effective ways of
reaching out to others. In this episode, Jason shares his personal
experience of receiving a not-so-conventional invite and how
empathy, courtesy, and professionalism play crucial roles in
communication. We also learn practices passed down from Jason’s
Podcast Coach, Travis Chappell, who successfully invited Grant
Cardone to his show.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Be very brief. Avoid information overload.
- Do some research on who you’re reaching out to.
- Try different angles when reaching out.
- If you're meeting someone for the first time virtually, there
are proper procedures, etiquette, or courtesies to follow.
- When someone reaches out to you look at:
- How courteous are they?
- How professional are they?
- Are their goals aligned with mine?
- Be very brief. Avoid information overload during your initial
- Emphasize what value the end-user is going to receive.
- Jason’s Podcast Coach, Travis Chappell, went from having no
podcast to having famous people like Grant Cardone and Gary
- Research to learn more about who you’re reaching out to and
build rapport (Ex. Join their email list or find out what you have
- Jason recommends using Calendly or other scheduling tools for
easier booking of appointments.
- Since contacting Grant Cardone directly wasn’t working, Travis
Chappell’s strategy was to reach out to Grant Cardone’s friends,
business partners, and even his wife first.
“When reaching out, instead of forcing your way through the
front door, look to the side door and backdoor.” – Jason A.
“When reaching out to someone, always be courteous,
professional, and grateful.” – Jason A. Duprat
ENTER TO WIN A PELOTON BIKE AND A FULL ACCESS TO ONE OF
- Bookmark this link 👉 jasonduprat.com/win
- Giveaway starts on Monday, November 14th 2022
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT:
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Facebook Group
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss
#entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth